If you have direct reports, per UCPath, you will automatically be given access to the manager role. That role will give you access to not only your own learning activities, but you will also be able to view the status of learning activities for your direct reports.
The following videos are provided by UC Systemwide Talent Management and Staff Development and are general to the UC system. Your experience may differ slightly based on local customization of certain features.
Tour the overall navigation options and menus.
Learn about the features of the manager dashboard such as exception reports.
Register Others for an Activity
Learn how to register direct reports or viewable users for an activity.
View Assigned Activities of a Direct Report or Viewable User
This video will demonstrate how to view a direct report or viewable user's training analysis page.
View the Transcript of a Direct Report or Viewable User
This video will demonstrate how to view a direct report or viewable user's transcript.
View the Schedule of a Direct Report or Viewable User
This video will demonstrate how to view a direct report or viewable user's training schedule.
Managers may pull attendance, required training status, and recharge reports for their direct reports and/or viewable users. Basic instructions are below and a detailed guide is available for download.
- Go to: Self > Reporting > Advanced Reporting
- In the folder structure on the left, navigate to: UC_PROD > Custom > Reports > UC Locations > UCR
- Click on a report name to open it
- Click the Options icon (upper left-of-center list icon) to adjust pre-set report filter settings (i.e., Input Controls). When done click OK.
- Attendance report filters include: Attendance Status, Attempt End Date, and Activity Type
- Recharge report filters include: Activity Name, Primary Organization (or Department), Registration Status, and Activity Start Date
- Required Training Report filters include: Activity Name, Requirement Status, and Primary Organization (or Department)
- If needed, click on a column heading to find tools to sort, format, or further filter the report. For example, filter the full name column to a single user or filter the activity name column to activities with a key word in the title.
- To export the report click the Export icon (upper left document with arrow icon with drop down menu) and choose a file format. Open or save file as needed.